Annual Review- Use these questions to help you and your Agent review your coverage:
- Has there been a change of drivers or vehicles currently listed on your policy?
- Have you, or any driver, changed job or school locations?
- Have you paid off a loan on a vehicle?
- Has anyone moved in or out of the household?
- Have you installed a security or fire alarm system?
- Has any member of the household started a business in your home?
- Have you paid off your mortgage, refinanced or taken a second mortgage?
- Have you made any significant home improvements? (wiring, heating system, plumbing, renovations, roof, additions, etc.)
- Have you purchased a second/seasonal home, rental or investment property?
- Have you purchased a watercraft, motorcycle, snowmobile, RV or ATV?
- Have you acquired any pets?
- Have you installed a pool, Jacuzzi, trampoline, or wood burning stove?
- Have you acquired any valuable collections, artwork, jewelry, furs or guns?
- Have you filed an insurance claim?
Discounts- Are you getting all the discounts you qualify for? Let’s make sure… just in case something’s changed since we last talked. Call us so we can review together the possible ways you might save.
- Safety Discounts — save with select safety devices.
- Multi-car Discount — save up to 20% when you insure more than one auto.
- Multi-policy Discount — save up to 25% when you insure your auto and home with us.
- Life Multi-policy discount — save up to 5% on your auto premiums with a qualified life policy.
- College Student Discount
- Pay Plan Discounts
- Driver Training Discount
Get your motorcycle road ready tip #1: Open the filler cap and look for gunk. If the fuel is questionable, it may be a good idea to drain the tank, fuel lines and carburetor.
Get your motorcycle road ready tip #2: Before starting your bike, remove the spark plugs and pour two tablespoons of oil into the spark plug ports to lubricate the top portion of the cylinder walls.
Get your motorcycle road ready tip #3: Oil degrades in the off-season – now is a great time to change it to keep your engine in shape.
Get your motorcycle road ready tip #4: Check your clutch, brake and coolant levels and top off any that need it.
Get your motorcycle road ready tip #5: Look over your suspension and tires. Check your tires for excessive wear, stress marks, cracks or flat spots.
(From Foremost Insurance)