Recreational Vehicles


Many policyholders, we are finding, believe their homeowners coverage also extends to 4-wheelers, snowmobiles, etc. Unfortunately, there is some mis-truth to this statement.

Liability coverage is only provided through your homeowners policy when the vehicles are ridden or operated  on your personal property. If the vehicle(s) will be driven on property you do not own- public roads, state parks, friends property, etc.- that coverage must come from your auto policy or a specialty market policy. Coverage for the vehicle itself is NOT provided under any circumstances by your homeowner policy. Coverage for comprehensive perils (fire, theft, vandalism, hail, etc.) and collision, MUST be scheduled on your auto policy.


(coming soon)


(coming soon)


“We had been insured with Sites Insurance for about 24 years. We weren’t sure what to expect when it was sold to the Wilsons, but we decided to stay and give it a try. We are happy to say that the service we have received has far exceeded our expectations! Karen has always been very friendly and helpful. Our needs are always addressed in a timely manner and if she doesn’t know the answer, she takes the time to find out. We only recently met D.J. and were quite pleased with the service that she provided at our meeting. We are very satisfied customers” ~ Jim & Harriet