Since 1925, people have been choosing ERIE to insure their cars and other vehicles because of our fair and competitive prices, but ERIE’s much more.
We also provide:
- Highest levels of customer service for auto Policyholders
- Over 30 extra car insurance policy features
- Flexibility to customize your car insurance policy
- Stability that ranks at the top of the auto insurance industry
- Erie Insurance has more than 4.3 million policies in force for auto, home and commercial insurance, and 320,282 life, annuity and disability income policies in force.
- More than 2,125 independent agencies represent ERIE in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
- More than 2,475 people are employed at the company’s Home Office in Erie, Pa.; and another 2,000 are employed in the field offices across our territory.
- Erie Insurance Group is ranked among the 500 largest U.S. companies, in terms of revenue, by Fortune magazine in 2012.
- Erie Insurance is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates’ 2012 Customer Service Champion and is one of only 50 companies so named in the U.S. This marks the second year in a row ERIE has been named to the elite list.
- Erie Insurance consistently earns the A+ Superior rating from A.M. Best. Best’s ratings are recognized worldwide as the benchmark for assessing insurers’ financial strength
- Erie Insurance Group is the 20st largest property/casualty insurer in the United States based on total lines net premiums written.
- Erie Insurance is the 12th largest auto insurer in the country based on direct premiums written, and the 3rd largest auto insurer in Pennsylvania.
- Awards and Accolades – Erie Insurance consistently earns top-ranking, national awards for customer satisfaction and auto claims resolution.
- Testimonials – Check out what people are saying about ERIE and our auto insurance coverage and claims service.